Clearly I restarted writing on the blog at just the right time.
So what else do you get with your boost?
The WoW blogpost does a good job of outlining it:
- 150 gold
- 4 Embersilk (22-slot) bags
- A stack of 20 food items
- Full set of spec-appropriate Item Level 483 gear
- If a boosted character was already level 60 or above, their existing Primary Professions and First Aid are bumped up to level 600, as mentioned above
- A faction-specific flying mount—a traditional Wind Rider for Horde or Gryphon for Alliance
- Artisan flying—that’s one rank below max flight speed
- Northrend, Kalimdor/Eastern Kingdoms, and Pandaria regional flying skills trained
The Artisan flying? I remember grinding back in BC for 5k gold for a couple months to get that on my druid. It makes sense though. The last thing they want is to ground you right off the bat.
If gold is worth $60 to you… this also is a gold saver right there when you think about it.
Why am I not talking about the digital deluxe version at all? Because I’ll be getting the physical CE, like I said before.
Redflare, on the other hand, continues to wait patiently. We’re going to have to stagger this preorder process or else we’re going to break the bank!