Come, and stay a while.
Parental screening first is advised.
And here’s a feature list pulled from wowinsider:
- A new Crusader class, wears heavy armor as a tank, buffs/debuffs friends and enemies, not unlike Diablo II’s Paladin
- Reaper of Souls will officially by Act V of Diablo III
- Level cap raised to 70
- Paragon level cap removed
- All classes will get new spells as they progress to level 70
- Something called a “multilevel Legendary item”
- Substantial updates to the loot experience, “Loot 2.0” as named by Blizzard — you’re more likely to pick up items tailored to your current class
- Overall loot reduced, not picking up as many items not needed by your current class
- New Crafter: Mystic — re-roll stats on items, gives chance to create better gear
- Two new endgame modes/activities: loot runs and Nephalem Trials
So, what do you think?